Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried the HOB that icecap makes and it was really bad quality. Stay away from that one. If you can fit the Reef Octopus HOB model Id say that ones worth mentioning. I had an IM Ghost and I don't think it was really effective. For my current build (I have a 40g) I couldn't fit any decent HOB on the tank so I went with the Reef Octopus 110 EXT and I am very happy with it and I believe it'll take me into my next build as well. You'll need to just get it up to height behind your tank. Worked out quite well for me, easy to maintain. Check my build thread if you're interested.

OP
OP
A

agREEFs

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried the HOB that icecap makes and it was really bad quality. Stay away from that one. If you can fit the Reef Octopus HOB model Id say that ones worth mentioning. I had an IM Ghost and I don't think it was really effective. For my current build (I have a 40g) I couldn't fit any decent HOB on the tank so I went with the Reef Octopus 110 EXT and I am very happy with it and I believe it'll take me into my next build as well. You'll need to just get it up to height behind your tank. Worked out quite well for me, easy to maintain. Check my build thread if you're interested.
Thank you!

Corals.com
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aqua SD
Back