• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bashsea Life Support

aquapod24

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They make some really nice stuff! I am just waiting on the Twisted skimmer, bio reactor and media reactor also in Ferrari red

20170311_192729.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics

SVP

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bashsea is very high quality well built and thought out equipment. I bought the 60" sump/refugium Ferrari version, from premium aquatics, love it but want to go bigger and make a few changes. I emailed them and also Bashsea and Steve an extremely nice guy who owns the company called me we spoke for about 30 minutes about why it was designed the way it is amongst other things. So I'm going to go custom but that is just an example of what type of business they run. How often does the owner of a multi-million dollar aquatics (or any other) company call you personally to discuss how you can customize the product and explain why they built the fuge the way they did. I was thinking now that customer service with a great personal touch. Needless to say I'm going to get the twisted skimmer, and their reactor too. I have 4 sumps/refugiums at my house all either name brand (trigger 39 emerald, ADHI 60, Advanced acrylics and Bashsea Ferrari 60" not all are being used) and the Bashsea is by far superior in quality and looks awesome. Not a lot of sites sell their products and for the most part people either don't know of them or talk about them. Sorry to get steal this post but you never see his equipment for sale on here and there is a reason for that it's really great! Just my.02

AS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

NYOS
Back