baby flame angel in 40 galoon breeder

Leemus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone so I have a baby flame angel in my 40 gallon breeder I’m just wondering if it will ever get to a point where it will outgrow my tank if so, how long will that take?

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a flame angel can live happily in a 40 gallon breeder. Just be aware that it is likely to be aggressive towards any similar shaped fish you add after it, you definitely won't want to add any more angels. For example, I have a coral beauty angel in my 70, and she was intent on murdering my yellow tang when I added the yellow tang. I had to keep the angel in a breeder box for 10 days to calm down. Not fun to catch a dwarf angel.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Leemus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a flame angel can live happily in a 40 gallon breeder. Just be aware that it is likely to be aggressive towards any similar shaped fish you add after it, you definitely won't want to add any more angels. For example, I have a coral beauty angel in my 70, and she was intent on murdering my yellow tang when I added the yellow tang. I had to keep the angel in a breeder box for 10 days to calm down. Not fun to catch a drwaf angel.
try to catch a watchman goby
thanks for the advice

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back