+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Update* AUG 2022

Everyone on the waitlist had been emailed at this point. I have moved my sales over to Shopify and the stock is current as to what is available. there aren't many 24G made at this point. I will still be sending out emails to those who wanted a 24G model and filled out the waitlist.

**V3 has been designed. I just need to do some fitting to make sure the it works in the 40 Gallon.
This will also include a NEW 24 Gallon model. The updates bring some different dimensions as well as it now holds the Innovative Marine Felt Filter Socks!! This allows a felt filter sock over the red sea mesh as well as a bigger opening allowing for better filtration. You can also just run the filter shelfs if you don't want to run a sock or prefer filter floss.**

View attachment 2502234

View attachment 2502242

This looks great I would like to order one for 24gal says they are sold out. Will they be available anytime soon?

Top Shelf Aquatics

tlips

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Neffly4u Hey man are you still making these for the 40G? I just picked up a 40G AIO and I would prefer to have a nice media basket instead of what came with it. If you are still making these, is it possible to have the filter sock holder removed. Im not a fan of filter socks at all and have always used floss. Look forward to hearing from you

OP
OP
Neffly4u

Neffly4u

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! They are still available. Checkout my Shopify to buy one. I'm a little behind on them so if you order one just know it might be a bit but I'll get it shipped!

Also if you do order one I have a plate that you set on top to use filter floss instead :)

@Neffly4u Hey man are you still making these for the 40G? I just picked up a 40G AIO and I would prefer to have a nice media basket instead of what came with it. If you are still making these, is it possible to have the filter sock holder removed. Im not a fan of filter socks at all and have always used floss. Look forward to hearing from you

tlips

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! They are still available. Checkout my Shopify to buy one. I'm a little behind on them so if you order one just know it might be a bit but I'll get it shipped!

Also if you do order one I have a plate that you set on top to use filter floss instead :)

Awesome! I’ll get one ordered! I appreciate it

AS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Champion
Back