• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquarium with live sand & rock for sale, and one maroon clownfish; many extras!

Item Price
$450
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

FurrierTransform

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Esteemed Colleagues,
I’m stepping away from the hobby for the best reasons (go-go phase of retirement, home remodeling, etc.), and I’m offering up my tank and many, many extras. It comes with a live sand bed (about 2”-3” depth) and live rock, with some invertebrates (colonial hydroids, bristleworms, limpets), and one clownfish. This aquarium is an acrylic pentagonal corner tank (Clear For Life brand), with a volume of 50 gallons (and a sump holding approximately 30 gallons in the stand). It stands about 5' tall and 27" per side. To purchase everything new would cost well in excess of $2,000. I am selling everything for $450.

It comes with:
-chemicals (sea salt, nitrate and phosphate sponges, buffers, test kits, etc.)
-chiller, Arctica Titanium (external to tank and sump)
-protein skimmer (lives in sump)
-lighting (compact fluorescent and a 2’ long Kona blue LED)
-live sand bed and live rock
-invertebrates (bristleworms, limpets, tubeworms)
-tools (algae scrubbers, hydrometers, nets, siphon, random stuff like power heads and tubing, bristleworm trap, etc.)
-acrylic polishing kit
-various pumps/powerheads
-my time, for one month, to answer questions about setup.

I greatly prefer not to deliver it (it'll cost you), but I will help with loading and packing. I am located in the South Bay region of Los Angeles, CA. You may contact me at [email protected], and please put “tank” in the subject line.

IMG_2644.jpeg

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
FurrierTransform

FurrierTransform

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting, the colonial hydroids haven't been a problem. I thought they were a bunch of tiny tube worms but others here identified them as hydroids. Here's a pic. The fronds/tentacle fluoresce green under blue LED light.

Attachments

• IMG_2833.jpeg
    IMG_2833.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 34
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting, the colonial hydroids haven't been a problem. I thought they were a bunch of tiny tube worms but others here identified them as hydroids. Here's a pic. The fronds/tentacle fluoresce green under blue LED light.
Yeah, these are the only thing I've ever had to tear a tank down over -- luckily it was a small holding tank! I'd never buy something from a tank I knew had these!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Coral-vault.com
Back