• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex controller system $675

robbyg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The original poster accepted my offer of 900. I got a shipping tracking number!

;-)

Seriously let it go. We can tell you really wanted the deal... even with alarms going off.

Let it go......

Seriously!! People did not get the fact that you were Joking?
The last sentence made it clear it was a joke.

World Wide Corals

robbyg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was joking about the tracking number... if anyone did not pick up on that. Fyi. Lol. I am done with this thread. No point in posting more. The seller blew up his rep over this one.
I suspect his Rep is the least of his problems. The fact that his PayPal account got locked most likely speak volumes about the problems he is in. I just hope people on this forum think really hard about everything they are contemplating on buying from other people. The only thing that saved @GoingBroke88 was the fact that the guy did not have another PayPal account available to give him.
I have seen this stuff getting worst and worst on eBay and I suspect in the coming months there is going to be serious changes to policies regarding online sales. Don't be surprised if PayPal sends out a new user agreement very soon.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Top Shelf Aquatics
Back