Apex A2 Web Pages Missing

frostywite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up two Apex A2’s from a local shop that the owner could not get working. I managed to load 1 up and update and seems to be working well. Local web pages load and connected to fusion. Second one would not load local web pages, just a blank screen with Neptune background and hyperlink to Neptune with copyright date. Tried reset to red. Blank SD. All the same. I loaded Apex classic web pages from the support download page with 4.53 and used the tool to load just web pages to it and what do you know, local pages showed up. Was able to grab a token and linked to fusion. Controller was running 5.11 something. Was then able to update to latest 5.12. After update though no web pages again. Assuming something is corrupted in the boot loader memory at this point. Wish apex would let you download firmware separately instead of relying on web downloads or the “call tech support “. Any chance at saving this one on my own?

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1728574670224.gif

OP
OP
F

frostywite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune fixed it. They remote’d in. Dude typed too fast for me to catch the telnet command he ran that downloaded the rebuild. It was not update. I asked him what command it was but he would not tell me. I wonder why they would not let a users do this if it could save time for tech support. I spent a few hours trying to dig for commands but they seem to want to keep it locked away. Anyone have a list of commands?

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back