Anyone With an SC Aquariums 150 Gallon Drilled Peninsula Tank?

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

I have been going back and forth thinking about getting a larger tank, and after a lot of consideration, I’m leaving very heavily towards the SC Aquariums 150 gallon peninsula tank that’s drilled for the Synergy Shadow overflow. I contacted Modular Marine and he can make an overflow that fits this tank. The 60” length and peninsula style fits our space really nicely, I believe.

Does anyone else have this tank? Do you have pics or a build thread? I’d love to see what other reefers have done with this tank, and what gear they are using.

Any thoughts or even pics would be very much appreciated!

Thank you for your help!

OP
OP
Fish Fan

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd still love to hear some feedback or see some pics of this tank!

Jakedboutdoors

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

I have been going back and forth thinking about getting a larger tank, and after a lot of consideration, I’m leaving very heavily towards the SC Aquariums 150 gallon peninsula tank that’s drilled for the Synergy Shadow overflow. I contacted Modular Marine and he can make an overflow that fits this tank. The 60” length and peninsula style fits our space really nicely, I believe.

Does anyone else have this tank? Do you have pics or a build thread? I’d love to see what other reefers have done with this tank, and what gear they are using.

Any thoughts or even pics would be very much appreciated!

Thank you for your help!
I've been looking at this tank. For some reason now it's not showing up on there site have you had this issue?

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking at this tank. For some reason now it's not showing up on there site have you had this issue?
Site is being redone, give it some time. Contact them directly if you have questions about it.

I'm having another cube tank quoted by them currently...

OP
OP
Fish Fan

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, my 150 is officially on order!

They are merging the old SCA site with their parent company Empire Billards:

https://www.empirebilliards.com/

All tanks will be listed there shortly, I was told. I wrote to Steve from SCA directly and was able to order my tank. He gave me the 10% off discount, which is the same discount they run for the Black Friday sale.

Good luck!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back