Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tried them on a few of my systems, and IME they were useless.
In my 650g, I usually have to change the felt sock everyday… the reef diaper could stay on a week and not be clogged, which to me means that it has filtered almost nothing!
How you have a 650g tank and 4” filter socks?

AS

srobertb

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it be better to have a bigger sock, that keeps more ‘dirt’ in the tank for a longer time?
I mean, fresh baked bread is better than day old bread but if I baked a single slice at a time I’d never leave the kitchen. So I bake a load every 4-5 days.

Just going off your tank size, I’d assume that’s a daily change. Personally that would be a chain around my neck I wouldn’t be willing to bare. To each their own ;)

Reef Diaper

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they still in business...?
Yes, we are still in business. Our filters are available on Amazon and Walmart.com. We sell the custom adapter on our website. You can follow the link below for more information. Let me know if you have any questions.

Freq21

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, we are still in business. Our filters are available on Amazon and Walmart.com. We sell the custom adapter on our website. You can follow the link below for more information. Let me know if you have any questions.
I have sent several e-mails to the contact page and have gotten no response over the course of the last few weeks. I have tried multiple times to purchase the Red Sea flange on your site but, it is always out of stock. Are these still made and if so do you know when they will be available again?

Nutramar Foods

Reef Diaper

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sent several e-mails to the contact page and have gotten no response over the course of the last few weeks. I have tried multiple times to purchase the Red Sea flange on your site but, it is always out of stock. Are these still made and if so do you know when they will be available again?
I just found your emails in the junk folder. Sorry, I don't know why your messages were being singled out. I updated the inventory level for the RS flanges and you should be able to order now. Let me know if you need anything else.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
World Wide Corals
Back