Anyone having issues with mobius vortech schedules?

Ecotech Marine

Velcro

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone else had issues with mobius schedules in vortechs? I tried setting up a schedule where reefcrest was on 100% during the day and lagoon was on 40% at night time, but it seems like during the day and just switches to reef crest still at only 40 percent.

Might actually just still be on Lagoon at 40%… I don’t know. All I know is that looking at the gallon hour meters it definitely was not going about 50% when it was supposed to be 100.

fullinfusion

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay first off, go into settings and check your date and time and make sure it is in sync with your phone.

I was in touch with Mobius support a month ago because the clock in the app was running faster everyday. They gave me a beta firmware to install and that fix the issue. It was either last week or the week before they released and update and I noticed for myself that all off mood would not work. Feed mode would work but all off would not.

My suggestion is to log out of your app and then log back in and see if that changes anything. Step 2 is check and see if your pump is actually enabled or something like that within the settings. I basically had to, click on add new device and it shows my mp10 so I added it and it showed two pumps where I only have one. I deleted the original pump and went back into settings and selected reboot all devices.. that fixed my problem and quite possibly May fix your problem as well that you are encountering.

OP
OP
Velcro

Velcro

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay first off, go into settings and check your date and time and make sure it is in sync with your phone.

I was in touch with Mobius support a month ago because the clock in the app was running faster everyday. They gave me a beta firmware to install and that fix the issue. It was either last week or the week before they released and update and I noticed for myself that all off mood would not work. Feed mode would work but all off would not.

My suggestion is to log out of your app and then log back in and see if that changes anything. Step 2 is check and see if your pump is actually enabled or something like that within the settings. I basically had to, click on add new device and it shows my mp10 so I added it and it showed two pumps where I only have one. I deleted the original pump and went back into settings and selected reboot all devices.. that fixed my problem and quite possibly May fix your problem as well that you are encountering.
Not five minutes ago I just realized my mobius date and time were wayyyyy off

Nutramar Foods

fullinfusion

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not five minutes ago I just realized my mobius date and time were wayyyyy off
All right well there's a start, if you select the tab that says set current time does that fix your clock setting or is it showing a UTC from South America? If so just hit set current time and then select your time zone and then back out of that page.

fullinfusion

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just letting ya'll know to check your Mobius app time and date. Mine was showing May 1st so had to click set current time then set time zone and finally reboot your devices and it should be good now. I'm going to reach out to the Mobius team and let them know of this date bug.

AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AFX
Back