+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3006468-80f1b0cbf03e4044e51d4092eca963a1~3.jpg
I swear the whole stem is green all the way to the base of this coral. I see purple tips then green all the way to the oral disk. Some of the green really pops because the blue lights are reflecting and then someone used Photoshop changed the saturation and pulled the green super hard. Online coral purchasing is difficult because people will make super common coral look special so someone will pay more for it. one time I fell victim to this and bought a coral that was not even close to that it looked like in the photos. I hate to break it to you but that green ring you see is a trick. I would bet 1k that the coral is just a normal hammer with purple tips. We aren't closed minded we are smart and we can tell when photos have been edited.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With you being so good at seing up close and the colors there are. Would you mind telling me the color under the green that takes up 90% of the stem?
Here ya go ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230326-210548.png
    Screenshot_20230326-210548.png
    629.5 KB · Views: 19
Corals.com

Goaway

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You all remind me of that one comment section on YouTube where people tried to argue about a paper mario song. You try to make something out of nothing. LOL
Let it be, you got your answer. You want rare finds, you better remember who to ask. Some of us have an eye for finer detail. But.. im not lying when i said, they got you. Hook line and sinker. They got me too...
Its a rather nice piece.

OP
OP
T

TCseh

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hologram hammer coral in united states. Atomic bomb in canada

Skip to 4:13 .... come back after you watched the video and tell me its fake.
Fragbox
They didn't get me. What I have been trying to say this entire time. We have found the one like this. Which is making all these people who just want to spread negativity look even more stupid. People love to teach others even though they make the same mistake. I'm no catholic but you ever consider why Jesus said "you should pull the log out of your own eye before worrying about the splinter in the other person's eye." It's for situations like this. And here's the proof it's not edited and someone else sells it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230326_223746_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230326_223746_Instagram.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
T

TCseh

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let it be, you got your answer. You want rare finds, you better remember who to ask. Some of us have an eye for finer detail. But.. im not lying when i said, they got you. Hook line and sinker. They got me too...
Its a rather nice piece.
Meant for my last message to respond to this one.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Goaway

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They didn't get me. What I have been trying to say this entire time. We have found the one like this. Which is making all these people who just want to spread negativity look even more stupid. People love to teach others even though they make the same mistake. I'm no catholic but you ever consider why Jesus said "you should pull the log out of your own eye before worrying about the splinter in the other person's eye." It's for situations like this. And here's the proof it's not edited and someone else sells it.
I agree with you. Just remember who's helpful and who is not. The threads you made, made that clear. We have helpful people. Sometimes they are offline and need to be tagged. Im glad i ran into this. I love hammer corals. My luck hasnt been well with them.

This piece is next.

Nutramar Foods

MoshJosh

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this thread back when it first got posted and I was definitely leaning towards photoshop. I'm not a photo editor but I could imagine someone taking a picture of a regular hammer and turning it into something like OP. . . that said I'm also no hammer expert, so who am I to doubt hahah

Still, seeing the video that is one crazy looking hammer!!!

I say cut the people who doubted some slack, definitely hard to tell the stalk color from the initial photos, and I think they were just playing it safe and trying to prevent someone getting scammed. . . for every legit photo or sale on the internet. . . how many are suspect.

exnisstech

2500 Club Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My post number 30 in the first post about this shows that it only takes seconds to make it look like the edited version without even using photoshop. I guess if people keep asking the same questions over and over someone will give them the answer they want :thinking-face:

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Your Reef
Back