Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know what this hammer is and where to get it in the u.s?

Screenshot_20230322_161521_Adblock Browser.jpg

Nutramar Foods
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Corals.com
OP
OP
T

TCseh

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why ask again if you already got your answers
This was a thread I made before my other one and this one got no traction. And Eeyoreismyspiritanimal didn't post any links or find anything helping me. He still thinks it's a green stem when I made it clear it's just an outline of green and the stem is purple.

Auto-pilot

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One Eeyoreismyspiritanimal is a she not a he. Two I agree with her, that photo is extremely edited green stem purple tipped hammer under blue lights. Not sure what to say other than it's not what you think it is. It's manipulative advertising at its best.

CLICK TO VIEW
OP
OP
T

TCseh

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One Eeyoreismyspiritanimal is a she not a he. Two I agree with her, that photo is extremely edited green stem purple tipped hammer under blue lights. Not sure what to say other than it's not what you think it is. It's manipulative advertising at its best.
If you looked at my other thread where people were productive and not argumentative you would have seen that I told everyone that this picture was juiced and I just want to see if there was anything similar out there. This is a dead thread Eeyoreismyspiritanimal even admitted to posting in the other one and still decides to come here. So please go bring your close mindedness somewhere else.

reeferguy3303

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you looked at my other thread where people were productive and not argumentative you would have seen that I told everyone that this picture was juiced and I just want to see if there was anything similar out there. This is a dead thread Eeyoreismyspiritanimal even admitted to posting in the other one and still decides to come here. So please go bring your close mindedness somewhere else.
you’re the closed minded one LOL

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a thread I made before my other one and this one got no traction. And Eeyoreismyspiritanimal didn't post any links or find anything helping me. He still thinks it's a green stem when I made it clear it's just an outline of green and the stem is purple.
I did post links to hammers that look exactly like the one you posted.
@TCseh didn't read very carefully. He still thinks I'm a guy... LMA0!

AquaCave Logo Banner

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your proclaimed "unaltered" photo clearly shows green stems
1679863362570.png

BRS

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many people get sucked into the photoshopped corals and when they receive it they throw a fit cause it doesn’t look like the photoshopped product lol
Or even not the same lighting! If I buy a coral online I always ask to see it under whites first...

OP
OP
T

TCseh

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or even not the same lighting! If I buy a coral online I always ask to see it under whites first...
Please look at the picture carefully the stems are not green. The very tip of the stem there is a green outline. And when I bring up closed mindedness you are the one who decides to come up with whatever answer is easiest and just give up. If you "read carefully" on the other thread. We actually found a hammer that looks like this one and it isn't a green stem with purple tips. So please again bring your negativity and lack of understanding somewhere else.

AS

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please look at the picture carefully the stems are not green. The very tip of the stem there is a green outline. And when I bring up closed mindedness you are the one who decides to come up with whatever answer is easiest and just give up. If you "read carefully" on the other thread. We actually found a hammer that looks like this one and it isn't a green stem with purple tips. So please again bring your negativity and lack of understanding somewhere else.
Please look closely at the photo YOU say is unaltered... The stems are clearly green.

Good luck with finding whatever you're looking for though...

Screenshot_20230326-161223~2.png

OP
OP
T

TCseh

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please look closely at the photo YOU say is unaltered... The stems are clearly green.

Good luck with finding whatever you're looking for though...

View attachment 3082754
With you being so good at seing up close and the colors there are. Would you mind telling me the color under the green that takes up 90% of the stem?

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Visit Detroit Reef Club
Back