Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I'm looking to see if there are any other enthusiasts in the High Desert. It'd be nice to chat and maybe swap some frags/equipment (when I have some, ha ha) sometime, as the SCMAS and other SoCal clubs meet too far away for me to go regularly. Shipping is always a pain to pay for, and I'd like to buy local as much as possible as well.
Anybody out there?

Thanks,

Arthroverts

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
AS

Bassman733

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bassman733, cool! A bit far for me to drive though, ha ha, otherwise I'd probably be apart of the LA Aquatics Club already.

@Forshurley, awesome! I'll PM you.

Thanks,

Arthroverts
Yeah I figured it’s a little bit of a drive. If you are ever in the area hit me up.

OP
OP
A

Arthroverts

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bassman733, I'm in Fontana pretty regularly on Saturdays. It's a bit of a ways from you, but that's probably the closest I come to Riverside on a regular basis.
I am also apart of the Invertebrate Club of Southern California, so I am in Redlands about every other month (January, March, May, etc.) on the 3rd Saturday around 10:00 to 11:30 AM. Before or after those meetings (or during if you don't mind chilling with tarantula keepers for a little bit ;)) would probably be around the best time to meet up for me.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Nutramar Foods
AquaCave Logo Banner
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

akirapanda

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I'm looking to see if there are any other enthusiasts in the High Desert. It'd be nice to chat and maybe swap some frags/equipment (when I have some, ha ha) sometime, as the SCMAS and other SoCal clubs meet too far away for me to go regularly. Shipping is always a pain to pay for, and I'd like to buy local as much as possible as well.
Anybody out there?

Thanks,

Arthroverts
Hey I'm hoping everyone is still out here , hoping we can all share the love for the reef community and if anyone needs anything to let people know it is available out here

World Wide Corals

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Inkbird
Back