+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone

I’m a teacher in the GTA who has a saltwater tank in their classroom. I’m new to reef keeping but it was recommended that I join some forums to get to know some in the reef keeping community in/around Toronto. I’m waiting for Canreef website to allow me to start a forum to track our classroom tanks progress, but was wondering if there were any other forums (here or elsewhere) where I could keep an eye out for GTA frag swaps, people looking to get rid/give away stuff, etc. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

AS
OP
OP
T

The Deaf Reefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone

I’m a teacher in the GTA who has a saltwater tank in their classroom. I’m new to reef keeping but it was recommended that I join some forums to get to know some in the reef keeping community in/around Toronto. I’m waiting for Canreef website to allow me to start a forum to track our classroom tanks progress, but was wondering if there were any other forums (here or elsewhere) where I could keep an eye out for GTA frag swaps, people looking to get rid/give away stuff, etc. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Could try https://www.gtaaquaria.com/forums/
Just not a busy site

Or check gta reef Facebook groups

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back