Angelfish

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever been attacked by an angelfish??? Ive got a keyhole dwarf angel. This dude is SPICY. Im moving my fish slowly to my QT tanks, this fish comes out of the rocks and starts biting and hitting me! Obviously he didnt do any damage but he is a crazy fish! I knew there was a reason I named him Venom lol. Dude also had a body count in his previous tank before I got him a few months ago!! Just thought I would share!

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find angelfish hold a grudge lol. My cherub got bullied by a talbots damsel when added, and once it got bigger and acclimated its sole purpose for months was to chase that fish into an anemone and it eventually succeeded. No problems otherwise other than the occasional posturing. It doesn't like fish that say "this is my area please leave" like terminal adult cardinals, gobies, and royal grammas, but it also doesn't try to hurt them just says "no I'm coming through here if we got problems I will do what I want"

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find angelfish hold a grudge lol. My cherub got bullied by a talbots damsel when added, and once it got bigger and acclimated its sole purpose for months was to chase that fish into an anemone and it eventually succeeded. No problems otherwise other than the occasional posturing. It doesn't like fish that say "this is my area please leave" like terminal adult cardinals, gobies, and royal grammas, but it also doesn't try to hurt them just says "no I'm coming through here if we got problems I will do what I want"
Lol yeah he killed a bi color angel I put in with him. Then I tried one later and he still killed it! Thats why my tiny little emperor is in my biocube for now

crazyfishmom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Only fish I’ve had aggression issues with have been my maroon clowns. Most of my fish try to eat off my hand. Weird how some of them have such prickly personalities.

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only fish I’ve had aggression issues with have been my maroon clowns. Most of my fish try to eat off my hand. Weird how some of them have such prickly personalities.
Thats funny cause the only thing my male maroon clown attacks is the glass scraper!!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back