Anemone basket substrate crushed coral/reef rubble

Lgara1303

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, so my 50 gallon frag tank has been cycling for quite a while now and I am ready to add some test coral with this, I want to set up a anemone/mushroom basket, but I have seen other people use my question with this is what would be the best substrate to use in this? Should I go for a crushed coral and bigger green sand or should I stick with reef rubble? I have also seen some people use stuff like matrix so I did order some aqua forest bio fil I am going to see how that looks but I would like to see what everyone else is using and if you use a crush coral, please let me know which one you like to use or give me the link to it which is even better. I am thinking I would like to/some kind of. Like the bio fil because I’m also planning to hopefully brag some soft coral and attach them to that just let me know what you guys think please

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen it done with both sand and rubble / crushed coral if i remember correctly.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could also just try a flat piece of rock with it. Play around and see what works best :)

OP
OP
L

Lgara1303

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen it done with both sand and rubble / crushed coral if i remember correctly.
What do you think would be better personally I think rubble could be good because once it attached is to a rock, you could just pick the rubble up or that rock up sand whatever attaches to that would be kind of hard

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you think would be better personally I think rubble could be good because once it attached is to a rock, you could just pick the rubble up or that rock up sand whatever attaches to that would be kind of hard

Then I say try that

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back