+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

Sadly my cleaner wrasse (real not fake one) has become a serial killer. It's harrasing fish, killing some in the process. Now it's against my clownfish and that's enough.

I will take it out of the tank. The only thing that's keeping me from doing that its that I have a Achilles tang with some ich on it and the wrasse seems to releif him (I know it is not a treatment or anything or will help with ich itself) But I want a good alternative. So what's your opinion on that?

Thanks in advance.

BRS

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello everyone!

Sadly my cleaner wrasse (real not fake one) has become a serial killer. It's harrasing fish, killing some in the process. Now it's against my clownfish and that's enough.

I will take it out of the tank. The only thing that's keeping me from doing that its that I have a Achilles tang with some ich on it and the wrasse seems to releif him (I know it is not a treatment or anything or will help with ich itself) But I want a good alternative. So what's your opinion on that?

Thanks in advance.
Thats weird as Ive had mine 8 years and he is awesome (blue streak wrasse)
Others- cleaner shrimp and neon goby will clean fish

Last edited:
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

Thanks in advance.
Do you have photos of your cleaner?
These are known for ticking off fish with their cleaning addiction but they don’t kill them normally.

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Extreme Corals
Back