Advice wanted on next fish

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20240706_081734055_HDR.jpg

This is my two and a half year old 55 gallon 48" x 12" x 21" with a 20 gallon sump.
Currently stocked with;
YWG
Firefish
Carpenter's flasher wrasse
Black Line Fang Blenny
Springeri Dottyback
The YWG and Firefish have been in the longest, couple years. The wrasse a year, Blackline six months, Dottyback just a month or so. Everyone gets along, the wrasse can be annoying, but the others just ignore him. I don't have any shrimp, and have no real plans for any.

I've considered Clowns, single or a pair. I have one in my other tank with a Tailspot Blenny, and she's fine. But, kind of been there, done that.

I would like to add another fish. I much prefer tank raised or aquacultured rather than wild caught. I just think it makes more sense. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Aqua-cultured only? Look into a male/femaile pair of bannaggi cardnials! Biota has them and most of the ones everywhere else are aqua-cultured. I like my dude a lot

Attachments

• IMG_6265.jpeg
    IMG_6265.jpeg
    106.3 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
ScottJ

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqua-cultured only? Look into a male/femaile pair of bannaggi cardnials! Biota has them and most of the ones everywhere else are aqua-cultured. I like my dude a lot
They would be a good choice, but I just don't care for the look of them. Mostly the tin foil look. Just not my thing.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back