A Reef Creation | Spooky Auctions Round 3 | END TODAY 9pm ET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AUCTIONS BAR GIF.gif

AUCTIONS ENDING IN 1 HOUR

36.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODYBOT BAR GIF.gif

GAME REMINDER
GUESS THE PRICE

price 3.jpg

This gorgeous OG Holy Grail Torch is up for auction now, but what will it go for?! Post your guess of how much the highest bid will be. The person that's closest without going over wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

One guess per person. You have until 8pm ET to guess, then no more guesses. The winner will be announced shortly after the auction ends. Good luck!

Last edited:

mycoralswontgrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CODYBOT BAR GIF.gif

GAME REMINDER
GUESS THE PRICE

price 3.jpg

This gorgeous OG Holy Grail Torch is up for auction now, but what will it go for?! Post your guess of how much the highest bid will be. The person that's closest without going over wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

One guess per person. You have until 8pm ET to guess, then no more guesses. The winner will be announced shortly after the auction ends. Good luck!
Can we still guess it’s past 8 eastern

mycoralswontgrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CODYBOT BAR GIF.gif

GAME REMINDER
GUESS THE PRICE

price 3.jpg

Gonna say $305 just in case

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODYBOT BAR GIF.gif

NEW GAME
SPOOKY DECORATIONS

decorations 2.jpg

Halloween is by far my favorite time of year! I love all things spooky, and want to see what you've got! Post a picture of your Halloween decorations, whether they be inside, outside, something you baked, a costume for you or a costume you forced onto a poor pet of yours! Randy (owner of ARC) will pick his favorite, and that person will win a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. You have until 8pm ET tomorrow submit your entry. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODYBOT BAR GIF.gif

GAME REMINDER
SPOOKY DECORATIONS

decorations 2.jpg

Halloween is by far my favorite time of year! I love all things spooky, and want to see what you've got! Post a picture of your Halloween decorations, whether they be inside, outside, something you baked, a costume for you or a costume you forced onto a poor pet of yours! Randy (owner of ARC) will pick his favorite, and that person will win a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. You have until 8pm ET tomorrow submit your entry. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODYBOT BAR GIF.gif

GAME REMINDER
SPOOKY DECORATIONS

decorations 2.jpg

One entry per person. You have until 8pm ET today submit your entry. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODYBOT BAR GIF.gif

GAME REMINDER
SPOOKY DECORATIONS

decorations 2.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODYBOT BAR GIF.gif

GAME REMINDER
SPOOKY DECORATIONS

decorations 2.jpg

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back