Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R family. My name is Jimmy, I am from south south Texas. and I am a customer service supervisor for a global audio group. After years of working as a IT/Cable technician in the field on ladders with extreme heat here in South Texas, as well as attic work, I now work from home and I am loving it. I remodeled my garage into my home office and right next to me is my little 75 gallon reef. I previously ran the aquatic section in a local pet store where I developed a following and had great success. I have since left that job to look for something better career wise but I still missed the fish every day. An ex customer and friend of mine actually donated this tank to me and it is one of my favorite things in this planet (and outside as well :p) Without further ado.. I proudly present a poor boy's reef tank.

1st pic is when I first moved the tank is. 2nd pic is in my new garage office about a year later. (Will add better footage on this thread soon!)
294353979_1676599822719535_3301959004992300534_n.jpg 347649974_1229219377593139_2718887450039475637_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nutramar Foods

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello R2R family. My name is Jimmy, I am from south south Texas. and I am a customer service supervisor for a global audio group. After years of working as a IT/Cable technician in the field on ladders with extreme heat here in South Texas, as well as attic work, I now work from home and I am loving it. I remodeled my garage into my home office and right next to me is my little 75 gallon reef. I previously ran the aquatic section in a local pet store where I developed a following and had great success. I have since left that job to look for something better career wise but I still missed the fish every day. An ex customer and friend of mine actually donated this tank to me and it is one of my favorite things in this planet (and outside as well :p) Without further ado.. I proudly present a poor boy's reef tank.

1st pic is when I first moved the tank is. 2nd pic is in my new garage office about a year later. (Will add better footage on this thread soon!)
View attachment 3157844 View attachment 3157848
Looking good

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 3157844 View attachment 3157848
Great looking tank! Can't wait to see the new pictures!!

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Big Sale !! UP To 50% OFF !! On Fish Antibiotics
Back