50% off Black Widow Anemones and killer buys on designer clownfish!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys,

We have an amazing offer for you this week only. Captive raised Black Widow anemones are now a whopping 50% off!!! We have a limited number of these so if you are interested act fast.

CLICK HERE

View attachment 2978112

Add a gorgeous designer clownfish to complete the look. We recommend a longfin Phantom now 16% off, but the choices are many

CLICK HERE

View attachment 2978129

Free shipping on coral orders over $199 and a low $29.99 if you don't reach the threshold. We have many other great deals running now as well so come check out the goods

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

Last edited:

JoJosReef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very tempting! Holly, do you guys take Venmo? That's where I have my reef money!

How big are these when they are open? Too big for a nano? Your green RFA was massive and has taken over a chunk of my nano--it's a glorious RFA, and I love it, but it's a real light/space hog!

JoJosReef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very tempting! Holly, do you guys take Venmo? That's where I have my reef money!

How big are these when they are open? Too big for a nano? Your green RFA was massive and has taken over a chunk of my nano--it's a glorious RFA, and I love it, but it's a real light/space hog!
D'oh, says 1"-3" right in the description. Minimal work on my part... I'll follow up with an email about Venmo, thanks!

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Hi @JoJosReef.

We do take Venmo. Just select PayPal as the payment option and that will open up the Venmo option.
Currently we have a couple that are about 4" when open but most are closer to 2". We have a couple even smaller if you want a nano sized one. Just let me know in the checkout notes and I will take care of you!

Last edited:

JoJosReef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @JoJosReef.

We do take Venmo. Just select PayPal as the payment option and that will open up the Venmo option.
Currently we have a couple that are about 4" when open but most are closer to 2". We have a couple even smaller if you want a nano sized one. Just let me know in the checkout notes and I will take care of you!
Thanks team! It all worked out. Super excited to see my black widow in a couple weeks--working to get the rank ready for it!

Any info you could give on lighting they are currently under? I have a Noopsyche mini over an Evo, which definitely seems powerful enough, just don't want to fry it when it goes in!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Bulk Reef Supply
Back