Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I just joined Reef2Reef and I want to document my tank build and also get some advice. My tank is an Innovative Marine 50 NUVO Fusion Lagoon Pro 2 AIO. This is an upgrade for my Biocube 32. I made my aquascape with Marco Reef Saver Rocks and lots of epoxy and mortar. I have 2 AI Prime 16 lights and an AI Nero 5 on the back. I plan on having a mixed reef with easy/intermediate corals. Let me know if you have any advice or suggestions for my build!

BB802910-FC52-430D-A78E-AE7214F29F4B.jpeg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Subsea

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like your rockwork. How long did you operate Nuevo 32 and what did you like best about your livestock.

In starting a reef tank with dry sand & dry rock, I find that adding diver collected, uncured live rock & live sand that introduces diversity of micro fauna & fana is the best insurance for long term stability in our reef tanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SaltwaterJAC

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like your rockwork. How long did you operate Nuevo 32 and what did you like best about your livestock.

In starting a reef tank with dry sand & dry rock, I find that adding diver collected, uncured live rock & live sand that introduces diversity of micro fauna & fana is the best insurance for long term stability in our reef tanks.
Thanks for the reply! I have had my 32 gallon running for a couple years. My favorite livestock in the tank are my clownfish and euphillia corals. I used Caribsea’s Special Grade Arag-Alive Live sand for my new tank.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Geo's Reef
Back