• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

40G breeder, stand, hood, heater, pump, lights, ATO

Item Price
$475
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I upgraded to a bigger tank, and need to find a new home for my old one. It’s a 40 gallon breeder with stand, hood, lights, sump, heater, and ATO. Details are below. I’m asking for $475 for the entire setup. Local pickup in Madison, AL. Shipping is not available.

Tank: 40 gallon breeder by Aqueon. Back painted black on the exterior. Centered overflow with 3/4” bulkheads drilled into the bottom glass. 3/4” locline returns to either side of the overflow. No livestock included.
Sump: 20 gallon by Aqueon, DIY return pump chamber added
Stand & hood: plywood with brads & wood glue construction, marine enamel paint job. This was made following the ReefBuilders video (link below). I added two cabinets (one to each side) to house electronics. The hood comes with a 4” Reef Octopus fan installed.
Lights: all by Quanta Reef (quantareef.com). Two ReefCrest Daylights and one Meso Blue. I was measuring almost 350 PAR in the center of the tank (centered left to right and top to bottom) and was keeping Montipora, Stylophora and Pocillopora with ease. I have included a couple of old pictures of the tank inhabitants for reference (pictures taken with an iPhone without any filtering or processing).
Return pump: SRAquaristik 1000DC controllable pump (not pictured, but in perfect condition).
Heater: 75 watt Ebo Jaegger
ATO: ReefBreeders Prism ATO

Local pick up only. Payment is by cash or PayPal. Let me know if you have any questions!

Stand video:

IMG_0531.jpeg
IMG_0532.jpeg
IMG_0533.jpeg
IMG_0534.jpeg
IMG_0535.jpeg
IMG_0536.jpeg
IMG_0528.jpeg
71475087413__B4053E24-BBC9-4681-AE34-14726D6D3245.jpeg
71475076386__8988B072-B320-4573-9D36-3A7CD5FC5156.jpeg
IMG_0238.jpeg

REEF2REEF

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back