Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you got your replacement sump safely, it was great of RS to replace it. Everything's looking good.

Yes very happy with RedSea they hooked me up, it was very cool.
Well the truck driver and I did have an oh poo moment when we saw this but thankfully no chipped glass. Just minor rub across the glass edge.
IMG_20170724_1122220.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics

kresDFW

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least you were there to inspect it. Sometimes people get so excited with big boxes they fail to look for damage or hold the courier there until they can inspect the contents if it looks like the box was damaged. I can handle a minor scratch.

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
3mm3

3mm3

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least you were there to inspect it. Sometimes people get so excited with big boxes they fail to look for damage or hold the courier there until they can inspect the contents if it looks like the box was damaged. I can handle a minor scratch.

I was definitely inspecting the entire sump before I signed. RedSea put signs all over the package warning it's glass and not to stack anything on it but the shipping company clearly ignored it.

kresDFW

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was definitely inspecting the entire sump before I signed. RedSea put signs all over the package warning it's glass and not to stack anything on it but the shipping company clearly ignored it.
My last sump was delivered with a volleyball sized hole in it, unfortunately the LFS I ordered it through didn't catch it. He was helping a customer when the delivery came and they specifically set it so you couldn't see the hole.

I just had to approve a replacement order for a commercial LCD screen at work and we ate the cost since it's for a new client. The client clearly saw that the box was damaged but signed for it anyways. If it wasn't for building a new relationship, I would have given my sincerest apologies.

Looking forward to seeing you get this tank filled. While I wait for mine, I started playing with the rockwork and haven't come up with anything I've been happy with yet.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
OP
OP
3mm3

3mm3

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice build thread! I read it all just now and gasped at the broken sump part and was so relieved to see you got a replacement. Red Sea is awesome! I ordered a XXL 625 last week, now the waiting game. Ugh it's painful :p

Thank you! Now that the sump is in, final stages to get water flowing have begun. Plans are to eventually transfer everything from my corner tank and shut that one down.

OP
OP
3mm3

3mm3

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My last sump was delivered with a volleyball sized hole in it, unfortunately the LFS I ordered it through didn't catch it. He was helping a customer when the delivery came and they specifically set it so you couldn't see the hole.

I just had to approve a replacement order for a commercial LCD screen at work and we ate the cost since it's for a new client. The client clearly saw that the box was damaged but signed for it anyways. If it wasn't for building a new relationship, I would have given my sincerest apologies.

Looking forward to seeing you get this tank filled. While I wait for mine, I started playing with the rockwork and haven't come up with anything I've been happy with yet.

Yeah I really don't think a lot of people understand the importance of inspecting before signing. I felt bad about the sump because I knew RedSea was seriously hooking me up. They really kick butt.

Well I am completely lost as to what I'm going to do with my rock work. I have lots of rock. Spent a few hours literally voting on what rocks go to the sump and what rocks are worthy of the display.

Nutramar Foods
Corals.com

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used these for the cabinet lighting.
View attachment 551372
I've been looking for some cabinet lights for ages, instead of my LED torch , but sometimes you can't see things for looking to much!

Tank set up is all looking very good and glad your sump is sorted, which also looks very smart.

AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Innovative Marine - Made to Order
Back