• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3d Printed Light Shades - XR30, XR15, AI Prime, AI Hydra, Aquaknight, Fluval, and more!

carmine leonetti

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm not the OP, but I've been printing light spill shades for the community. Unfortunately, the Kessil AP9X dimensions exceed the size of of my 3D printer, so creating a one piece light shade for it is not possible. Additionally, I don't own one and my LFS doesn't carry the Kessil line so it is extremely difficult to design something like this without the ability to test it.

I've been focusing on the Radion line of lights as well as the Neptune Sky. I've printed light spill shades for other brands of LED lights for the community, but the radions and neptune sky are very popular.
Can I get one for radion 15 772 913 5757

AquaCave Logo Banner

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The OP for this thread is no longer active on R2R. He has a website. I am active on R2R and have been 3D printing light spill shades for the community. Feel free to contact me and perhaps I can help you out.
Do you make anything for the kessils AP9X?

Top Shelf Aquatics

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm not the OP, but I've been printing light spill shades for the community. Unfortunately, the Kessil AP9X dimensions exceed the size of of my 3D printer, so creating a one piece light shade for it is not possible. Additionally, I don't own one and my LFS doesn't carry the Kessil line so it is extremely difficult to design something like this without the ability to test it.

I've been focusing on the Radion line of lights as well as the Neptune Sky. I've printed light spill shades for other brands of LED lights for the community, but the radions and neptune sky are very popular.
I see you didn't before, but its been some time and wondering if you do now, thank you

chemisfun11

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you didn't before, but its been some time and wondering if you do now, thank you
Unfortunately the demand isn't quite there for the Kessil line of lights and the dimensions of the AP9X are just too big. Sorry.

AquaCave Logo Banner
Top Shelf Aquatics
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

chemisfun11

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a shade model with slanted sides for the G5 XR15, perhaps a three-sided model? Thanks.
I most certainly do. If you provide me with your email address or email me at [email protected] I can send you some pictures and a FAQ I developed that may answer additional questions you have.

Lee

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Inkbird
Back