Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every tank is different. Different tanks though roughly the same size and live stock have and can handle different bio-load amounts. 6 or 7, but tops. I wouldn’t recommend having that ‘top’ of many fish, but if it ends up working than hey ho. Personally 5 fish would be my max, if I had one of the sand dwellers not taking too much swim room.
I look at it similarly, I have a goby pistol shrimp pair and personally they don't take up too much room at the bottom in their sand cave thing. I have clowns but they tend to stay in their anemone. etc etc I guess you just gotta find the balance that works in the tank with parameters and whatnot

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Cyanohater

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 32.5-gallon fluvial flex mixed reef. I currently have two clowns and a firefish goby. What kind of fish should I get next? I'm looking for fish that are fairly hardy, fairly easy to feed and have a good personality. Any suggestions? Thank you!
And I found this video link to BRS that should most definitely help you. It talks about fish that. You described wanting.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Cincyreefer513

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too have the 32 Flex. My stock is:
Royal gramma
Citron clown goby
McCoskers wrasse
Pair of clowns

All get along great and the tank size is adequate. The clown goby has phenomenal personality and is a family favorite.
Some other possible suggestions are:
Midas blenny
Lawnmower or scooter blenny
Starry blenny
Possum wrasse
Lubbock's fairy wrasse?
Some of the very small flasher wrasses aside from the McCoskers such as carpenter, blue, and filamented.

kevgib67

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great scape! Plenty of caves and hiding places. I have a 32 gallon that has been running for about 15 months. My stocking list is as follows: 2 clowns, royal gramma, 6 line wrasse, yellow tail damsel and a diamond watchman gobie.

AquaCave Logo Banner
Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Black Label Aquatics
Back