+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bio load

I just set up my CO2 scrubber, but I retro fitted it to recirculate so the media will last longer. I have not micro bubble issues.
I have mine hooked up to a 2 little fishes phosban reactor. It pulls so little air compared to the size of the reactor I suspect it will last 6 months at this rate. I have the parts to recirculate but decided not to risk the flood since I was getting that kind of life out of the media.

Corals.com
OP
OP
G

GABulldog

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mine hooked up to a 2 little fishes phosban reactor. It pulls so little air compared to the size of the reactor I suspect it will last 6 months at this rate. I have the parts to recirculate but decided not to risk the flood since I was getting that kind of life out of the media.
I'm confused, what do you mean risk of flood? Recirculating is only the air from the skimmer, there shouldn't be any water.

Dine

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm confused, what do you mean risk of flood? Recirculating is only the air from the skimmer, there shouldn't be any water.
If the skimmer overflows that recirculating air turns into recirculating water. There are ways to fail safe that but in my case just didn’t need to do it since I was getting the ph I wanted and the media was lasting

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
G

GABulldog

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the skimmer overflows that recirculating air turns into recirculating water. There are ways to fail safe that but in my case just didn’t need to do it since I was getting the ph I wanted and the media was lasting
It shouldn't if you drilled into the top of the skimmer cup on the outside of the cup.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Queen City Corals
Back