Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s hard to believe my reef tank turns one year old today! I’ll post photos later if I remember to clean the glass lol. I’ve come such a long way, learned so much, and found something I truly love and am passionate about! And I learned very quickly there are multiple ways to do things and one way is not the only one/right way! So here’s to one year of debt and many more haha!:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Last edited:
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s hard to believe my reef tank turns one year old today! I’ll post photos later if I remember to/clean the glass lol. I’ve come such a long way, learned so much, and found something I truly love and am passionate about! And I learned very quickly there are multiple ways to do things and one way is not the only one/right way! So here’s to one year of debt and many more haha!:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Well done.

In another year you may only have to clean the glass every couple of weeks :cool:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s hard to believe my reef tank turns one year old today! I’ll post photos later if I remember to clean the glass lol. I’ve come such a long way, learned so much, and found something I truly love and am passionate about! And I learned very quickly there are multiple ways to do things and one way is not the only one/right way! So here’s to one year of debt and many more haha!:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Congrats and happy anniversary!

Are you sure its love and passion and not an obsession? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

AquaCave Logo Banner

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on having a tank for one year!!!

Nman

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations Congrats GIF by The Yetee
Happy Days Fun GIF by Social Nation

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Premium Algae Scrubbers from Turbo's Aquatics!
Back