☆☆ - Official 2023 Battlecorals Grow Out Contest Sign Up Thread - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sidsreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in for round 1. Hurricane Ian tried to kill my tank but glad to say it survived. Lost a few gems but still have a few BC coloniesleft!
Stay strong brother. Don’t let no hurricane take you out the contest

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
woulld anyone have the results from previous grow out contest? i searched the battle coral page and couldn't find a previous one. maybe I'm looking in the wrong area.
Because it isn't over yet! 2022's grow out started in October. This year, we're starting early, which is part of the reason I stepped up to take the reins, lynn.reef.nerd has his hands full with the two currently ongoing, Blood Bank and Raindrops on Roses. I saw the interest in a 2023 grow out, and I couldn't let you all down.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
woulld anyone have the results from previous grow out contest? i searched the battle coral page and couldn't find a previous one. maybe I'm looking in the wrong area.
We have actually been doing these for many years now I’ll pull up some past contests for fun. :).

Can easily go back the last 7-8 years I think and find one or two each year. The first one I was still in basement and that was 2014 ish I think.

some of the early ones fizzled out, I remember but once we got our groove, they have just gotten better and better every year! I have to hand it to the organizers club. You guys are machine that makes these possible!

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of these days you should slideshow your growth to Instagram so we can all be even more proud of you than the day you said "You know what? That Forum Mod is right, I SHOULD be doing this commercially"

Sidsreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of these days you should slideshow your growth to Instagram so we can all be even more proud of you than the day you said "You know what? That Forum Mod is right, I SHOULD be doing this commercially"
that would be awesome.

We have actually been doing these for many years now I’ll pull up some past contests for fun. :).

Can easily go back the last 7-8 years I think and find one or two each year. The first one I was still in basement and that was 2014 ish I think.

some of the early ones fizzled out, I remember but once we got our groove, they have just gotten better and better every year! I have to hand it to the organizers club. You guys are machine that makes these possible!
i actually found the battle corals through a coral euphoria video on youtube. abe posted that he was in a competition and i went and found you guys on here! I'm excited to grow some stuff! can't wait!

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
RC
Back