• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT locally for corals

Sprinting

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of space in my tank that is in the 200+ish par range that I would like to fill with acropora. I prefer the stick to species that are more forgiving.

I live in lakewood ranch florida. Available for trade are gold tip hammer coral, purple tip hammer, nuclear green paly, JFox Bubbalicious Paly, WWC Wannabe RPE, and WWC Peachy Kings. I'll also have some hairy green mushroom, garf bonsai, eagle eye zoas, meteor shower, or red plating monti pretty soon so let me know if you want those. I'm happy to send pictures if needed!

Thanks for checking out my post

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Ichtha_yo Stuff

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of space in my tank that is in the 200+ish par range that I would like to fill with acropora. I prefer the stick to species that are more forgiving.

I live in lakewood ranch florida. Available for trade are gold tip hammer coral, purple tip hammer, nuclear green paly, JFox Bubbalicious Paly, WWC Wannabe RPE, and WWC Peachy Kings. I'll also have some hairy green mushroom, garf bonsai, eagle eye zoas, meteor shower, or red plating monti pretty soon so let me know if you want those. I'm happy to send pictures if needed!

Thanks for checking out my post

Ichtha_yo Stuff

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Tampa, and like to trade with other hobbiest. Message me if you interested in trading. I have many easy to keep nice looking SPS and my tank is clean.

CD90826D-FD50-4A30-9E73-3455BF4CECE3.jpeg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Vivid
Back