• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Zero Edge Aquarium

Clownfish29

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am looking to set up a Zero Edge tank, and wanted to see if anyone here is selling one or has a line on one for sale. I am pretty flexible on size - would prefer something from 20-50 gallons but open to something larger.

I am located in New Jersey, but willing to travel (or ship) if possible.

Thanks,
Peter

Nutramar Foods

TonysReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am looking to set up a Zero Edge tank, and wanted to see if anyone here is selling one or has a line on one for sale. I am pretty flexible on size - would prefer something from 20-50 gallons but open to something larger.

I am located in New Jersey, but willing to travel (or ship) if possible.

Thanks,
Peter

Ocean Gallery has one running. Might be worth asking if they'd sell it. It's probably a little larger than 50 gallons if I had to guess though.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Jeepjeep_0

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, probably more than you’re looking for but I have a Red Sea Reefer 725 XXL (160 Gallons) with white stand. Upgraded Synergy Reef CL-44 Sump & Synergy Reef 10 Gallon ATO reservoir.

OP
OP
C

Clownfish29

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is going to be a very hard to find tank. They were expensive and more annoying to run so probably rare now. Good luck with the search
I agree with you there - I’ve been looking on and off for nearly 2 years and have come up with very little. It looks like ZeroEdge may have gone out of business, so building a new one doesn’t seem to be an option. But I’m really itching to start one - so hopefully something turns up (eventually)!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Join the movement!
Back