• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Full Used Setup for Classroom

Ryebreadiest

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally wore down my assistant principal and received clearance for a saltwater reef tank in my high school classroom! This puts me in the rare position to acquire a complete used setup in the 20-70 gallon range. Willing to consider almost anything - high end gear is nice but definitely not a must as this will likely be a simple setup with hardy fish and reliable soft/LPs corals. Located in the Bay Area and willing to drive a few hours for the right deal. Thanks in advance!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
R

Ryebreadiest

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats your budget if I may ask?
I’d like to keep it under 1500 if I can. Less would be even better, I’d be happy with a fairly bare bones system. That said, a system with other gear that I could use on personal tanks would make a more expensive system an option.

Top Shelf Aquatics

FoolishWizard

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new Innovative Marine Fusion Pro 2 25gal Lagoon... Ecotech MP10QD, Ecotech Radion (Gen5) XR15 Blue (with hanging kit & diffuser) and an Innovative Marine Helio Heater... All brand new in box(es) that I purchased 8+ months ago or so... Never ended up setting anything up and trying to decided whether to sell it or actually get it all going soon. Im in Arizona so a bit of a drive but would be willing to discuss selling if you would want the whole set up.

Let me know!

*edit* just checked my Bulk Reef Supply order... Spent just under $1700, so should be able to get within your budget.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Ryebreadiest

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new Innovative Marine Fusion Pro 2 25gal Lagoon... Ecotech MP10QD, Ecotech Radion (Gen5) XR15 Blue (with hanging kit & diffuser) and an Innovative Marine Helio Heater... All brand new in box(es) that I purchased 8+ months ago or so... Never ended up setting anything up and trying to decided whether to sell it or actually get it all going soon. Im in Arizona so a bit of a drive but would be willing to discuss selling if you would want the whole set up.

Let me know!

*edit* just checked my Bulk Reef Supply order... Spent just under $1700, so should be able to get within your budget.
Thanks for the offer but I’m in the Bay Area and Arizona would be a very very far drive. If you are planning a road trip let me know!

FoolishWizard

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the offer but I’m in the Bay Area and Arizona would be a very very far drive. If you are planning a road trip let me know!
I figured so... No prob and will do!

Also, for $1500... You could get a pretty sweet new set up if you don't go all high end stuff.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Guttersnipe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally wore down my assistant principal and received clearance for a saltwater reef tank in my high school classroom! This puts me in the rare position to acquire a complete used setup in the 20-70 gallon range. Willing to consider almost anything - high end gear is nice but definitely not a must as this will likely be a simple setup with hardy fish and reliable soft/LPs corals. Located in the Bay Area and willing to drive a few hours for the right deal. Thanks in advance!
Hi. If you’re willing to drive to Los Angeles I have an awesome set up for sale. It’s a reefer 250 with all high end gear. Light is an ATI 4 bulb powermodule, tunze ato, tunze 6150 powerhead, reef octopus octopulse powerhead, and vertex skimmer.

Guttersnipe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the tank I’m selling. Livestock not included but just to show you what this setup is capable of.
C38B6262-68C8-4497-B9E3-D0D389387099.jpeg

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Hanna
Back