Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so i wanna move my frogspawn here but i’m worried it will sting the goniapora and shade my bubble coral underneath or shade my kenya tree is it ok to put it up there or should i put it somewhere else but right there has moderate light and moderate flow

068E85EF-D2B3-4AA5-8682-9EA188B5803E.jpeg

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't worry about shading the Kenya, they can live in some shade. I would worry about shading your other corals and I would worry even more about it stinging them. Best to give it some space

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will kill the gonipora (or pretty much any coral) if you put it too close.
This! Lots of this! With a few exceptions. Torches and as mentioned bubbles. Yes those bouncy bumbling bubbles hide some NASTY sweepers!!! Just be careful with anything close to them. Very unassuming I know but they can actually be very aggressive!

OP
OP
nanonøkk

nanonøkk

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't worry about shading the Kenya, they can live in some shade. I would worry about shading your other corals and I would worry even more about it stinging them. Best to give it some space
ok but that’s the only space i have for it at the moment so if i angle it right do you think i could make it so it dosent sting everything

OP
OP
nanonøkk

nanonøkk

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This! Lots of this! With a few exceptions. Torches and as mentioned bubbles. Yes those bouncy bumbling bubbles hide some NASTY sweepers!!! Just be careful with anything close to them. Very unassuming I know but they can actually be very aggressive!
so do you think it will be fine if i angle it to where it stick straight out from the rocks so it’s in the middle of everything

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
nanonøkk

nanonøkk

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good, just keep a close eye on the surrounding corals. If they start acting weird then they are probably being stung
ok thanks i’ll be watching the goniapora coral the most because it’s the closest to it

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aqua SD
Back