Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea why my lobo would be dying??? I end up moving everything from one tank into another one that’s shallower(including water, sand, rocks, etc.) and I end up putting a kessil light over it and it’s starting to die and I can see some of its skeleton can someone help me please??

020C8E95-1C20-4C77-B331-D6310CA570DE.jpeg FED8615D-BA42-4E93-9036-92FC0CC70BED.jpeg

AS

Timfish

Crusty Old Salt
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you take a picture in white light? There doesn't appear to be any issue that I can see. This is guessing but if you're seeing dieoff it could be differences in light intensity and/or spectrum. Carbon dosing can cause issues if you're doing that. A big difference in parameters can also cause issues. Another possibility was too many changes to fast if it wasn't in the porvious system very long. And there's always the possibility it had a problem long before you every acquired it.

OP
OP
J

jjjones

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you take a picture in white light? There doesn't appear to be any issue that I can see. This is guessing but if you're seeing dieoff it could be differences in light intensity and/or spectrum. Carbon dosing can cause issues if you're doing that. A big difference in parameters can also cause issues. Another possibility was too many changes to fast if it wasn't in the porvious system very long. And there's always the possibility it had a problem long before you every acquired it.
Yeah, I’ve had it for about 4 months now and it was in the old system for 3 of those months(it was previously in a quarantine tank when I got it) but I’ll get you a picture of it in white light.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 25
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
First Choice
Back