Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be in the Orlando, FL area next week and wanted to pick up some nice palys. Any of you have some stuff for trade? Where is a good place to pick up some? I will be in Longwood and Lake Mary.

Thanks

AS
Avast

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Chris,

I'm on vacation right now up in Pa, and will be back on sunday. I'm not quite sure what is ready to be fragged or not seeing as i havent seen my tank in a week, which is scary. :) I will Pm you with the info on some frags i might have.

Seven Sea's is ok. Get alot of the common colonies like fire&ice, etc etc, but when they frag out of their main display, thats the time to go. Sometimes i dont know how they break even, with barely any fish, and barely any equipment.

My store that i work at is fishey business. We stock 200+ fish but no zoa frags. We have some colonies from time to time but mostly just big pieces. I havent been there in a week as well so the boss could've brought in a whole new stock of course.

Again as for me i might have couple of nice pieces but i have to make sure.

BTW, i am in the Lake Mary area and will pm you when i get back.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I was down there in 2002 they had full tanks of fish and coral, but that was 6 years ago too.....I got my pagoda cup coral from them, I still have it and it is bigger then a soup bowl....

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

chantweaver

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are going ot Orlando area and want to see a Salt water fish store, there is only one to really go see. Seainthecity Marcy andher staff are awesome. Fishybusiness is ok but can't hold a candle to Seainthecity. Actually probably the nicest Saltwater store in the state of Florida. They are getting for there LPS tank ORAs oldest pair of breeding clowns. It is a little hard to find since it is in a small industrial park but well worth the trip. I moved away from Orlando and will still be drinving the 2 hours back when I really want something.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
SaltwaterAquarium.com
Back