White stringy poop

tiny9026

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both of my clowns have white poop I had treated with general cure I followed the instructions on the box but they still have white poop, I was thinking of adding the general cure into their food and feeding it to them what should I do.

IMG_4094.png

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you feeding them?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Both of my clowns have white poop I had treated with general cure I followed the instructions on the box but they still have white poop, I was thinking of adding the general cure into their food and feeding it to them what should I do.

IMG_4094.png
This may be due to excess mucus from brine shrimp and likrly not an issue why GC has changed nothing . Treat with meds when an issue is confirmed.
Try adding to diet, LRS fish frenzy, TDO pellets and plankton

OP
OP
T

tiny9026

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lrs fish frenzy is frozen food right should I feed them that everyday or do I switch it up every once in a while

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_4094.png
Don’t mix general cure in the food! It is made up from two medications that have two different oral doses, so there is no way to get it right. You can mix metroplex in the food at a 1% rate, but you have to weigh it carefully.

There are a variety of reasons for clownfish to have mucus feces, I discuss those in this article: (about halfway down I think)

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back