Where to buy Aeolid Nudibranch/Hyroid Problem

kiwikoxo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed this website that was selling Aeolid Nudibranch and they confirmed they do, in fact, eat Hyroids but will only send to colleges or research labs. Anyone know where I can get one? Or how to solve my hyroid problems. They are all under my rocks that I can't move. Thank you!

╰(ɵ̥̥ ˑ̫ ɵ̥̥ ╰)

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I emailed this website that was selling Aeolid Nudibranch and they confirmed they do, in fact, eat Hyroids but will only send to colleges or research labs. Anyone know where I can get one? Or how to solve my hyroid problems. They are all under my rocks that I can't move. Thank you!

╰(ɵ̥̥ ˑ̫ ɵ̥̥ ╰)
I researched a couple places - did you by chance ask the company above where they might be obtainable? Some people have mentioned that Berghia may eat hydroids - I'm not sure I believe this - but one of the Berghia suppliers could answer you - and may also have a source for the others.

OP
OP
kiwikoxo

kiwikoxo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I researched a couple places - did you by chance ask the company above where they might be obtainable? Some people have mentioned that Berghia may eat hydroids - I'm not sure I believe this - but one of the Berghia suppliers could answer you - and may also have a source for the others.
They dive for them! And at the place, they breed them too. Since they sell research kits along with the nudibranches. I wanted to email the places that I saw sell Berghia for aeolids. But none of the other websites have it clearly labeled like this one does. I was going to try to ask my LFS if they can order any.

On their website, I saw a nudibranch of theirs consume a whole rock flower. Pretty cool.

I need to befriend scientists, professors, or whomever lives at a college. Who needs an aeolid nudibranch near me lmk. Lets perform a heist.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They dive for them! And at the place, they breed them too. Since they sell research kits along with the nudibranches. I wanted to email the places that I saw sell Berghia for aeolids. But none of the other websites have it clearly labeled like this one does. I was going to try to ask my LFS if they can order any.

On their website, I saw a nudibranch of theirs consume a whole rock flower. Pretty cool.

I need to befriend scientists, professors, or whomever lives at a college. Who needs an aeolid nudibranch near me lmk. Lets perform a heist.
I would ask @Thales or @Jay Hemdal

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back