Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know the guy and never purchased directly from him but I do have a couple of his pieces. Unfortunately they’re not big enough to frag yet. I don’t think he could “grow” some amazing acropora. He could order a bunch of nice Malaysian maricultured pieces, keep them alive and color them up and then chop them up and sell them at obscene prices. From what I’ve been told by several people that ordered directly from him is that he would promise to replace corals that rtn’d. Even a couple weeks after the corals were delivered alive. I don’t know any other hobbyists or vendor that does that…..and sounds like for a good reason. You get to a point where you can’t replace rare/sensitive corals when most hobbyists can’t keep them alive to begin with. I’m not defending the guy bc he has some pretty poor customer service practices but did anyone give him money and never receive an initial shipment? Or is everyone complaining about replacements that never came?

CLICK TO VIEW

ScottB

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left my post vague for a reason: something clearly changed but I don't have any info about what/why. Too bad. Had some great stuff. I got some of his stuff later from @
Patiently waiting on mine to grow.

View attachment 3047693
What beauty is this?

TCK Corals

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back