What you guys think of the new pickups (The story behind it)

BRS

Justin poirier

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2406.JPG IMG_2408.JPG So I went to a local fish store (not pet store) and I have ad issues with there freshwater fish so I swore not to buy them again. Until yesterday...I went in with the intention of looking at Saltwater. And I went ina me so many fish that I wanted clowns lions pistol shrimp anonmes etc. so I told them about all of the discus that have died while others lived in my tank. The man tells me he will give me a pair of clowns with an anonme for 100 and it's a Large red bubble tip deep sea so pretty good 100 dollars alone they were charging. I also choose a snowflake or frostbite clown and a black one around 100 to gather maybe more the handwriting was weird and couldn't find what he was. But when he went to grab the anonme he was latched inside of a very large live rock with another large anonme. He tried breaking the rock. He was unable. He asks me is the rock to big for your tank I say of course not. I get the whole rock the 2 clowns for 84 dollars!!! Like that's insane! They are small clowns but the anonmes are huge. What do you guys think They are still stressed so they aren't fully out but this is the rock maybe help with telling me exactly what clown that is?

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Corals.com
Back