0   0   0
current stock
Goldflake angel
Powder blue tang
Purple tang
midas blenny
Banana wrasse
lemonpeel angel
poor mans candy basslet (cant remember name of it something like rubre lib)

want a black tang possible? (impossible to get lol)

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

fishski13

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure a black tang would work. You already have the purple tang which is a zebrasoma tang just like the black tang which means aggression between those two will arise. Alongside this, you already have the powder blue tang which on its own is one of the most aggressive tang, so if you add the black tang especially if you already had those two tangs in there for some time, the result would not be in your favor.

AS

CasperOe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love wrasses; would definely go for more of those. Whey wont cause any issues with your current fish stock either..

Also consider gobys, they’re fun to watch and very beneficial for your tank provided you have a sand bed.

I would share my complete fish list for a 4 x 2 x 2, but it is not quite ready yet ;-)

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
current stock
Goldflake angel
Powder blue tang
Purple tang
midas blenny
Banana wrasse
lemonpeel angel
poor mans candy basslet (cant remember name of it something like rubre lib)

want a black tang possible? (impossible to get lol)
Black tangs are out of the picture honestly.
The reason why is due to you already having a Zebrasoma but also these tangs can get giant.
As for the PBT, you probably won’t be able to get any other new fish in there due to how long it’s been established.
You should never just think it will be fine because they aren’t actually hitting them. Their tails have a scalpel witch the can essentially rotate out to around 90 degrees. The tang doesn’t need to hit the newbie with the actual tail to do damage. They just need to hit the fish with the scalpel.

OP
OP
Dave1993

Dave1993

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black tangs are out of the picture honestly.
The reason why is due to you already having a Zebrasoma but also these tangs can get giant.
As for the PBT, you probably won’t be able to get any other new fish in there due to how long it’s been established.
You should never just think it will be fine because they aren’t actually hitting them. Their tails have a scalpel witch the can essentially rotate out to around 90 degrees. The tang doesn’t need to hit the newbie with the actual tail to do damage. They just need to hit the fish with the scalpel.
black tangs r impossible to come by was kind of a joke i can add other stuff in with my PBT its not a bad PBT went a little bit crazy with my goldflake for like 2 mins untill i put up a mirror when i took the mirror down was fine with the goldflake purple tang did not bother the goldflake at all it actually shares the same cave with the purple

AquaCave Logo Banner
Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AAF
Back