Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, so i’ve been wondering for awhile now if i could put any sorta of tang in my 55 gallon long aquarium. i wanna check and make sure i can before i go and purchase one if i’m available to this option. So any feedback would be great! thank you.

JC1977

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best bet would be a bristle tooth tang and getting one on the smaller side. On top of that you would have to upgrade tanks or trade back to your LFS when it gets too big. A 55 won’t work long term. Some won’t recommend it at all but I think as long as you’re responsible about it and make sure the fish receives adequate housing when it gets bigger it’s fine.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, so i’ve been wondering for awhile now if i could put any sorta of tang in my 55 gallon long aquarium. i wanna check and make sure i can before i go and purchase one if i’m available to this option. So any feedback would be great! thank you.
A bristletooth like a tomini or two-spot should work fine. Be sure your tank is mature enough to have algae on the rocks for it to graze on and plan to feed nori several times a week.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Innovative Marine - Made to Order
Back