Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a ProfiLux4 controller and it's going to be a month or so since I still need to order few more things from GHL. So in the meantime, I need to log in my date after my weekly testing and water changes. Whats the best and the most inexpensive software that a MAC can run?

So far I came across these Logging Reef info:
AquaLog:
Aqua Planner
aquaPlanner Plus

Nutramar Foods

madweazl

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had purchased an AquaticLog membership about six months ago but have never got around to using it because I've just kept hand written notes (composition like the user above). A few weeks ago I started populating data into AquaticLog and I've been pretty happy with it; I've set up some reminders for things like carbon and T5 replacements intervals and seeing the tank parameters plotted out was actually quite handy. I've actually stopped writing in the composition book and have been using AquaticLog exclusively for about two weeks now. You can also connect it to your controller.

nfrench2100

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too use Aquarimate, and I love it. Definitely worth the $10. But if you only need it for a month or so, I would just manually log the info. Whether it be on your phone, or in a notebook

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
GHL Advanced Technology
Back