Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was visiting some friends and when I came back both my clownfish were just collapsed on the bottom. I tried to get them a bit active and now they seem pretty normal but I just want to know if it raises any red flags. Salinity and ammonia a bit high (oops) and yesterday I closed my light very abruptly which caused them to panic a bit. For now, I’m putting them in a bucket so I can fix the parameters. If this already happened to one of you, please do tell if it’s a warning for something bad.

CLICK TO VIEW

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was visiting some friends and when I came back both my clownfish were just collapsed on the bottom. I tried to get them a bit active and now they seem pretty normal but I just want to know if it raises any red flags. Salinity and ammonia a bit high (oops) and yesterday I closed my light very abruptly which caused them to panic a bit. For now, I’m putting them in a bucket so I can fix the parameters. If this already happened to one of you, please do tell if it’s a warning for something bad.
How high is high??

CLICK TO VIEW
OP
OP
TheoneandonlyME

TheoneandonlyME

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update nr.3. Did some research and I think it’s HLLE. Every symptom. Going to do some research on how to try and fight/prevent/cure it but any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back