Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It took about a week before I think (he) would eat sponges in the aquarium and settled in with tangs, until about the 1 month mark he would only eat sponges from the aquarium then started to pick and Olva and eat Oyster and Scallops. I haven't seen him eat Masstick, dried food or any of the frozen foods offered. I tried live black worms but I think the other fish got to them first. If I place food in his territory then he concetrates defending it instead of eating. I can place a large food source like an Osyter in a neutral or not his terriorty and he will get some b bites in. Or best method seems to be to chop up scallops and but around the the tank so he can the others arn't competing for it. That said add somepoint the ability to eat frozen and dried foods would be more convient. He has not nipped at the soft, LPS, SPS or clams etc.

He appears to be a male looking at the spine and I was told True Red Sea and is in the 5-6" range so in that regard maybe I should just be content with him eating fresh foods.

Tank mates
Blue Throat Trigger
Saifin Tang
Mimic Tang
Cinnamon Clown
Tomato Clown
Prymid Butterfly
Long Nose Butterfly
2 Pajama Cardinals
3 Blue Green Chromis
Six lined Wrasse
Lamarks Angel

Likely adding a Watchman Goby also

AS
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

bradreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He likes scallops enough to eat them out of the water column, that mixing with brine and mysis, Garlic and vitachem/selcon he did he a couple bite of shrimp out of the water

Try the shellfish in the shell still and add pellets to that. Distract other fish

Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS
Back