Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a watermelon BTA for close to a year now and was happy and bulbous for probably 7 months then decided "I hate you and my life" suddenly without any changes that I could remember. I've noticed with the lights completely off, it will extend out slightly for the clowns, and be slightly outreached, and as soon as my blue lights or especially daytimes come on, it nearly instantly retracts. I can feed it and it will accept the mysis and eat it no problem. It has never moved from the original location that it found since day 1. I currently have a Nicrew 100w that I have running at 60-80% at a 16inch distance. It liked it before and had no problem. I have changed my flow from power heads to a Icecap 2k, but it enjoyed the icecap long after I changed the flow. I have no idea what has it upset and suddenly changing behavior. I've included before and after.

IMG_20210731_104855.jpg IMG_20210224_075728_790.jpg

AS
OP
OP
T

Tainum

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That nem is severely bleached. Are you doing anything to solve that ? Or did you not know it’s bleached
That much is obvious, that's why I've made this post lol. I dont think bleaching is the root problem here, it's bleaching because he won't expand, not "he won't expand because he's bleaching".

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

AquaCave Logo Banner
Back