Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I once had a water changer that had a small water line that sprayed water along with pulling water out a larger hose at the same time. Had a cartridge dechlorinator attached to the water hose. Worked great on my 150 cichlid tank. It gradually changed the water. Depending on ground water temp and how many heaters dictated how long you could run it. Does anybody remember these? Wish I had another

Top Shelf Aquatics
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I once had a water changer that had a small water line that sprayed water along with pulling water out a larger hose at the same time. Had a cartridge dechlorinator attached to the water hose. Worked great on my 150 cichlid tank. It gradually changed the water. Depending on ground water temp and how many heaters dictated how long you could run it. Does anybody remember these? Wish I had another

Aquarium products made units like that called "Automatic water changer" small inlet with screened outlet driven by venturi effect. It consisted of one drain line and a pressurized in coming water line. I have one in the shop that has 8 heads attached to the manifold. Never used it but sold many off this demo unit.

AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Biota Marine Life
Back