• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

VorTech MP40QD - Mobius Ready QuietDrive Propeller Pump- NEW!

Item Price
$350
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReeferAl

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
I recently purchased a new Vortech MP40QD pump to replace an old MP40 that had quit working. Only after I put it into the tank and tried to connect it to my Apex controller did I realize that Vortech has quit playing nice. The "Mobius Ready" pump no longer works with controllers other than Mobius. I decided to not use the pump and took it out of the tank. It was in water for maybe 30 minutes but I never ran it. I couldn't return it because it had been in water and I had used one of the pieces for holding the cord to the glass. So, I'm looking to sell it. I paid $430 when I bought it this spring. I'm asking $350 plus shipping. Prefer payment by Paypal.
I've attached a picture of the sales invoice. I can also attach a photo of the pump when I get a chance.

P.S. It looks like shipping would be about $20. I'll include shipping in the sale price: $350 including shipping.

Allen

vortech.jpg

Last edited:
CLICK TO VIEW
CLICK TO VIEW

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Waterbox Aquariums: The Finest Aquariums
Back