• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Violet Aquarium - San Jose, Ca

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

JGT

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve ordered several times from these guys and have not been disappointed. They are based out of San Jose, California. They carry a great selection of fish, corals and inverts. As far as fish go, they carry lots of species you don’t typically see in a LFS or online.

They have a WYSIWYG option where you can see the exact fish next to a ruler so you know exactly the look and size you are getting.

One of the cool features they offer and recommend is to have your livestock shipped overnight air freight to your nearest airport. The big advantage with this is the price, along with the fact that they can ship the fish in bigger bags that hold more water and oxygen so the fish arrive in great shape.

The other big advantage using this method is they fully guarantee their livestock arrives alive otherwise you get a full credit, including the shipping cost. I saw this first hand with the recent Southwest shipping debacle. They reshipped the same fish to me free of charge to me a week later.

They are also in the midst of a store expansion so things can only get better.

For anyone looking for a great selection of fish at great prices along with a super shipping and DOA policy, give these guys a look. Their website is http://violet-sea-fish-and-coral.myshopify.com

[HASH=71194]#violetaquarium[/HASH]
@Violetaquarium

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AF
Back