Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
220 gall 3 yr old video
I will post an updated one tomorrow

welcome33.gif

shutterstock-269208791.jpg

Greetings and welcome to the reef! Looking forward to seeing the video.

Video wouldn’t attach. Just so I’ll need to practice posting options on here lol sorry about that.

Video wouldn’t attach. Just so I’ll need to practice posting options on here lol sorry about that.
No worries. Why don't you get a build thread started and post the video there. This way you can organize your photos and videos in one thread where we can share in your journey. Plus, you'll get a cool guy build thread badge!

No worries. Why don't you get a build thread started and post the video there. This way you can organize your photos and videos in one thread where we can share in your journey. Plus, you'll get a cool guy build thread badge!
thank you I’ll look into that. Is there a maximum file size for attachments?? This one is 58 mgs

Still pics under white lighting always welcomed. Try to avoid multiple postings as you go along the way

thank you I’ll look into that. Is there a maximum file size for attachments?? This one is 58 mgs
Yes, only small like 10 second vids seem to work or others link to YouTube

ok thanks i’ll try to take some tomorrow once the blue lights pass I have the lights on schedule

Yes, only small like 10 second vids seem to work or others link to YouTube
oh ok thank u I can probably share a few on my YouTube channel and post the link. Thank you. I’m still learning the ropes lol.

oh ok thank u I can probably share a few on my YouTube channel and post the link. Thank you. I’m still learning the ropes lol.
Yep. YouTube is your best option for sharing videos here. You can host there and then post it on the thread. It'll embed, so it's easily viewable and shareable here.

Yep. YouTube is your best option for sharing videos here. You can host there and then post it on the thread. It'll embed, so it's easily viewable and shareable here.
I just uploaded a few to my YouTube channel so I guess I can just copy it over onto a new post. Thanks again.

Welcome to R2R, looking forward to seeing your progress

It is best to create a youtube video and then embed the link.

3 yrs old. Will post new udate soon

3 yrs old. Will post new udate soon

Tank is so clean but looks great !!
You need to crank the music. . LOL

Welcome to R2R, looking forward to seeing your progress
Thanks

Very cool and thanks for sharing that!

HI ,Welcome to the reef... :)

welcome33.gif

You need to crank the music. . L yeah that’s a archivr video from 2020 when tank was started not that clean anymore. Lol I will try to take a new video tomorrow sometime and get the tunes cranking louder as long as the wife’s not home lol.

Whale GIF

Very cool and thanks for sharing that!
Yr very welcome

Very nice!

You need to crank the music. . LOL
As above very clean like to see the vid three years on . Great Tank. And welcome to r2r

Welcome to the channel.

Hello and welcome

Hey there. Welcome

Welcome

Thank You

8FB504C1-E7B9-494B-A865-D35C2B5A0F14.jpeg

Greetings and welcome to the reef! Awesome video. I think you found my dream tank!

Greetings and welcome to the reef! Awesome video. I think you found my dream tank!
Glad u enjoyed It would take some work plus an army to keep it maintained

Glad u enjoyed It would take some work plus an army to keep it maintained
Meh, I'm a man of leisure. I could think of worse ways to spend my days.

Great video!

Meh, I'm a man of leisure. I could think of worse ways to spend my days.
Well if u care to move to Long Island and deal with insane house prices/New York, Taxes I’m sure the aquarium takes on volunteers.

Welcome to R2R!

Thanks for the Welcome

Well if u care to move to Long Island and deal with insane house prices/New York, Taxes I’m sure the aquarium takes on volunteers.
I was born and raised in NYC (Queens and Brooklyn). I left over 20 years ago. Not going back, except to visit.

I was born and raised in NYC (Queens and Brooklyn). I left over 20 years ago. Not going back, except to visit.
Oh ok I don’t blame u lol I rarely head west into those areas anymore unless I really need to. Still decent out in areas of Suffolk.

TANG-WELCOME.gif

Welcome @BILLBNY to R2R! That's Joe Yaiullo's tank, and if you're in the NYC/Long Island area, it's a must see....I think 20K gallons, if I remember correctly.

Nutramar Foods
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Waterbox Aquariums: The Finest Aquariums
Back