• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Vertex Omega 180i

Sold
Very good condition, ready to go.
$150.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this ad

Ad details

Shipping
Pick Up Only
Original BRS ad can be seen at: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/vertex-omega-180i-protein-skimmer.html

High quality skimmer, in excellent condition. Titanium screws, silicone hose, air muffler... Sized for 100 - 150 gallon aquariums. 24" tall, 11" x 11" footprint. Designed for in sump use. Works well, ready to use, all components are here, nothing damaged, runs as it should.

I purchased a new pump, direct from Vertex, in October, 2019. The ceramic shaft in the original pump cracked. No issues with the replacement pump.

I took it out of service in July, 2021. Vertex closed their doors January, 2020.

Available in Buffalo, MO. (About 30 miles north of Springfield, MO). I would NOT be willing to ship this item. Too big and heavy, too much risk of damage. I could probably get it to Springfield... I'm listing it at HALF the CLEARANCE price shown by BRS.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Your Reef
Back